Thursday 3 April 2014

Just one more thing..............

Growing up in the 70's, the shows that dominated the TV airwaves, were Detective Series.     I loved them all, Starsky & Hutch (swoon), Kojak (who loves ya baby), The Sweeney, Policewoman, Hawaii 5'O (never knew what that meant), The Rockford Files, Cannon, Shaft, McCloud, The Streets of San Francisco, Cagney & Lacey, McMillian and Wife, The Gentle Touch and my lifelong favourite Columbo!   Below is a picture of them all - how many can you link to the picture:o) 




Well tried to do a bit of crochet (thought it might be more possible than knitting - i.e. one handed or 1.25 handed, but no go.    Did do some one handed washing up - it took a while, but got it finished.    Anyway back to the detectives & my ability to not be able to do very much.  A friend offered another detective show that only managed 3 episodes (so a rarity) and was filmed in Rome (one of my favourite cities).  I love watching programmes that are made in locations in places I have visited.   Dug out some of my craft magazines I thought I would read again, fired up the PC to do some e-mail and facebook catching up & put on "Zen" (it's Venetian!).   It stars Rufus Sewell (a M3 actor - mean moody & magnificent).   I really enjoyed it - in fact took my attention away from my other plans.  Thought I would at least share the theme music - which is quite cool in a M3ish way;o)  Enjoy.



Back to boredom.  Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment