Saturday 22 February 2014

HOORAY





Finished the Wrist Warmers to go with my Bow Scarf - one thumb per mitten!   Should have photographed the process (not good at the photo blogging - another learning curve to work on).    The pattern was actually quite easy - once I slowed down and took it one step at a time.  Only changes I made was to repeat the penultimate group of knit stitches 5 times instead of 4 times.  Worked well for me.   Love them. 

Shame spring is sprunging - the yarn is soooo warm - might need to wait till next winter.   However this is the UK, so who knows, we might get winter again tomorrow ;0)     Thanks for passing by - am going to try and do this blogging malarkey more than once a week.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a lovely post, my daughter tells me wrist warmers are 'in' at the moment. Her Granny is knitting her some as we 'speak'. Lovely to see yours and looking forward to 'in progress' pictures next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your message and for stopping by. This is all very new to me & will probably make the wrist-warmers again & this time post in progress pictures. Would love to see pictures of the wrist warmers being made for your daughter - I always think hand made gifts are like a big warm loving hug. Love to you and yours x

      Delete