Saturday 1 March 2014

(am) -YaY Knitty Time

Have done my chores - the washing machine is doing my laundry - watching and listening to a Leonard Cohen DVD ("Live in London 2008" - if you want a sneeky peaky at a bit of it, here is a YouTube Clip link - http://youtu.be/XTc3hIEPTyo) - am knitting a gauge square for my new project - the Old Quadped is snoring in his basket and the happy hippy is sitting next to me on his PC,  fiddling with the latest batch of music videos he filmed recently (of course with the artist's permission).      In the background of this scene of calm is the scent of my flowering hyacinths.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY - the 21st century ain't so bad - you can mix, nature, technology and traditional crafts into a small cosy living room in the south of England.    Think tea and a chocolate hob-nob (other chocolate biscuits are available) is called for.  Ahhhhh Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment